The Responsible company in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO):
Security and protection of your data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That's why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. a - f DSGVO in particular:
- The data subject has given his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
- processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Collection of data when using our website
In the case of purely informational use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- IP address.
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques such as SSL over HTTPS.
Advanced features and offers on our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
When using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent to contact us. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The information provided will be stored for the purpose of processing the request as well as for possible follow-up questions. Your information can also be stored in a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM system).
After completion of your request, personal data will be deleted.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymize". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/ EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
Google webfonts - script libraries
We have our own libraries, fonts, extensions and frameworks. To make the content of our website appealing, we sometimes use Google Web fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/ ). These google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
Use of the website by children
Our offer is for adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- Revocation of your consent:
- If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Right to Confirmation: You have the right to ask the person responsible for confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning us. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
- Right to rectification
- Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Right to effective judicial remedy
As of 25.05.2018